- There’s a vas deferens between a good vasectomy and a bad one.
When it comes to your health, you obviously want the best. But when it comes to your sexual health, you definitely want the best of the best. Armor Men’s Health doctors have performed thousands of vasectomies using minimally invasive methods. The recovery time is almost negligible and the track record is pretty pristine.
- Next year your Christmas tree won’t be the only one with ornamental balls.
A vasectomy results in permanent birth control. Permanent birth control means no more kids. No more kids means less presents to buy during the holidays, which means less money out of your pocket—now that’s a Christmas miracle.
- You might think a vasectomy is just a rip-off, but at least Armor Men’s Health uses IV sedation.
Sharp objects close to your nether regions sounds tortuous, but a vasectomy procedure at Armor Men’s Health almost verges on relaxing. Most procedures involve only one small incision. Coupled with IV sedation and a short recovery time, you might be disappointed that a vasectomy is just a one-time deal.
- Cheaper than a kid. Your children may be expensive but a vasectomy is priceless.
At Armor Men’s Health, most every type of insurance is accepted and a cash pay price option of $800 is available to the uninsured. If for some reason you hesitate to cough up that one time fee, just think about how much diapers cost.
- This is Texas—the only loaded weapon you have should be your gun. (or hunting rifle or something more PC)
Leaving it loaded is dangerous for so many reasons. Once you’re done adding to your family there is no need to risk an accident, especially when a vasectomy is practically painless and permanent.
- Most of the time vasectomies prevent kids, other times vasectomies just change the kid’s color.
A vasectomy is cheaper and easier than female tubal ligation surgery. It is also exponentially safer, as tubal ligation patients must undergo spinal anesthesia for this major procedure. On the flip side, Armor Men’s Health boasts a no-needle, no-scalpel procedure. Guys, compared to the ladies, your permanent birth control options are a walk in the park.
- If the bench is full there’s no need to draft any more players.
Armor Men’s Health is committed to safe and effective family planning. Because vasectomies are low-cost, low-risk, and super effective, they’re practically no-brainers (once you’re finished filling out your family, of course). And if for some reason you want to add just one more player, the procedure may be reversed.
Call Armor Men’s Health today to schedule your vasectomy!